Who am I? Part 1

So, I was told I can be creative with this. As a result, I've decided to do something different every time. Something that gets me far out of my comfort zone. It's my belief that doing things you don't normally do is the best way to get to know yourself. Today I did.......five finger fillet, or the knife game. And I must say. I've found my new hobby. That was so fucking fun. It really was. Before whoever reading this gets their panties up in a bunch about safety, don't worry. I'm not stupid. I got a knife. Towels and stuff to clean and treat the cuts I'll inevitably get. Also, said cuts are pretty harmless. Sure, they hurt. That hurt will make the body learn to fuck up less. Other than that, it's not dangerous. You aren't slamming the knife down, just tapping it. Hard enough to cut sure, but not hard enough to stab through your hand or anything. Most times, it just deflects off. I did stab my thumb right in the middle when I was going at it pretty hard, and it still wasn't that bad. So yeah, it's not that dangerous if you aren't an idiot. Anyways, something about it just makes me so excited. It gets my blood pumping. It was just fun. So what have I found out about myself today? Well, I like adrenaline rushes, I guess. Though, I always knew I loved things that got my heart pumping. I love all things horror after all. Will I play this again? Hell yeah. Maybe this would be a good thing to try when I get really pissed off? It's no different than punching a brick, so maybe, I'll try it. Of course, I still need to be smart about it, but it might be a good coping mechanism when I can use it. Maybe I'll eventually get so good at it, I can show it off as a party trick or something. So yeah, I found a new hobby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incels are equal parts interesting and sad

I wish I wasn't different

Laziness