The 3 legs of life

So, this is technically a repost. I didn't like the format of the other ones, so I deleted them. Anyways, this post will explain what I like to call the 3 legs of life. It was a concept explained in a YouTube video I once watched and I thought it was interesting. So basically, it's like this.
There are 3 legs of life. Social, love, and work. Social includes things like hanging out with your friends, or family, or whoever. Love is obvious. Work also includes school. So, you have those three legs. In order to be good at ony one of them, you have to focus on that one more than the other two. I think of it like this. You have 100% focus to work with. You CAN give 1/3 of that focus to each leg, but then each leg will only have around 33% focus. That's not alot. You'll basically suck at everything. You can distribute your focus however you want, but being a jack of all trades doesn't seem to be very conducive to liking life. So, what are your priorities? How do YOU distribute your focus? I'd say, most of my focus is on work and social. Barely any on love. So like, 45% work, 40% friends, 15% love. Something like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incels are equal parts interesting and sad

I wish I wasn't different

Laziness