Why nihilism comforts me

It is a truth of this world that nothing matters. If all life on Earth we're to disappear, the universe at large would not be remotely effected. Your life doesn't matter. My life doesn't matter. Nothing matters. This is just true. That fact fills most people with a sort of existential dread. It comforts me. You could say that I am a sort of optimistic nihilist.
If my actions don't matter in the long term, I am comforted when I make a mistake. I live in the moment and take more risks because nothing matters. I step outside of my comfort zone and do what I like because nothing matters. I study because nothing matter. I do this blog because nothing matters. I look for my genuine thing because nothing matters.
I live because nothing matters. If it did, I'd die.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incels are equal parts interesting and sad

Laziness

I wish I wasn't different