Materialism

Are our brains anything more than an organic computer? Is there something more there? Well, at this point, I usually take my time with posts and draw out my thoughts. That said, the answer here is pretty simple. All known evidence points to a materialistic universe. This is just a fact. Believing anything else is contrary to the evidence. There is no evidence that anything outside of the natural world exists. There is no such thing as a god or a soul. Nothing like that exists. If it did, there would surely be some evidence of that by now. Understanding that means admitting that we are the same. We are nothing but self-aggrandising organic computers. We think that we are more when we are less. Humanity is selfish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incels are equal parts interesting and sad

Laziness

I wish I wasn't different