Am I a negative person? Part 2

Score
4-3
Next, we have logical. The first definition basically applies to argument. It is as follows, of or according to the rules of logic or formal argument. Obviously, this definition makes no......ehem...logical sense(hehe) when applied to a person; ergo, we shall use the second one. Logic is defined as Characterized by or capable of clear, sound reasoning. Nice, the word "characterized" is pretty useful here. Anyways, I think it is accurate. Although that may be a little arrogant to say, it's not like i'm the only one who has. I'm the logic guy, anybody that needs such expertise comes to me. It is basically my best characteristic. As such, it cannot be negative. To me or others. Ha.......! I've caught up.
Score
4-4
Next up is realistic. Realistic is defined as having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected. I believe this fits me. Realism and logic basically go hand in hand with each other. Same as before, I win this one. Ha...........! I am in the lead now!
Score
4-5
Finally, we have nonchalant. Nonchalant is defined as feeling or appearing casually calm and relaxed; not displaying anxiety, interest, or enthusiasm. This is pretty much me to a T in my day to day life. I am a very nonchalant person. Most people would consider this........neither. But since they don't consider it negative, I still win because I consider it positive. No sense in caring about every little thing y'know?
Final Score
4-6
And just like that we have it. I am not a negative person by my, nor other people's, general standards. I mean, to be fair, it's not like I surveyed people. Still, I feel that it is accurate enough. Boom. I am not negative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incels are equal parts interesting and sad

I wish I wasn't different

Laziness