The reason for this blog's existence

I basically decided to create this on a whim. Not totally sure how to explain it, but I basically live in my head. I am almost always thinking of some concept or idea. Just earlier, I was musing on the relationship between realism, idealism, optimism, and pessimism. I will post that after this. Just as an example. I have recently been writing my thoughts down on paper, and I find that to be fun. As a result, I have decided to create this blog. I don't really care if anybody reads it. It just gives me a convenient place to store my thoughts. It will allow me to come back later and see whether my opinions have changed. It just sounded like fun basically. Posts on here will range from topics anywhere between what the meaning of life is and whether I liked the new DOOM. Basically anything that I have thought about hard enough to warrant it will get posted here. So yeah. Also until I figure out a decent name, it will stay as "to be determined".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incels are equal parts interesting and sad

Laziness

I wish I wasn't different